Estate and Legacy Planning
Preserving wealth from one generation to the next can be complex and time-consuming. Guidance from a competent, experienced advisor can go a long way toward helping make sure your financial success is shared with your family, friends and the charitable organizations you designate, according to your wishes.
We have helped generations of families develop wealth transfer strategies that seek to reduce estate taxes while pursuing specific legacy and charitable giving goals.
- Legacy Planning often includes many non-monetary considerations that need to be documented or communicated to loved ones.
- Charitable Giving can provide tax benefits for you and your heirs.
We can help you articulate your estate planning goals and will work closely with your tax and legal advisors to help ensure your financial strategy reflects your estate planning needs. Or, if you prefer, we can provide referrals to outside professional advisors adept at the intricacies of estate and tax planning. Whether you use a trust* or another method for accomplishing your long-term estate planning goals, we can assist you in navigating and simplifying today’s complex estate planning landscape with services including:
- Comprehensive Personal Estate Planning
- Comprehensive Business Transfer
- Gifting Strategies to Family Members and/or Charities
- Generation Skipping Transfer Strategies Utilizing Trusts
- Estate Discounting Methods for Efficient Wealth Transfer
- Insurance Planning to Help Protect Assets or Create Wealth for Heirs
*LPL Financial Representatives offer access to trust services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
Tax and legal services are not offered by LPL Financial or Wealth Management Group of Tennessee.